All Terrain Belt Line
- Next Generation high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Encapsulated Aramid Fibers in cord to increase rotational strength and lower overall cord friction.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
This belt is built for the guys looking for extremely smooth engagement and great overall performance. Originally built for high heat applications, but after years of testing you can go from trail riding to light mud, to a weekend dune trip, to snow plowing your driveway!