Fitment: Drive Belt – “Severe Duty” – EZ-GO
- 1969-1986 2-stroke
- Severe Duty Kevlar-Double Cog replaces OEM #14153-G1
- Severe Duty belts made with Aramid fiber. Therefore, they have the highest tensile strength available. As a result, it eliminates stretching, breakage and cord separation.
- The latest rubber compound technology available, as a result this will increase adhesion to clutch faces and longer life.
- Designed in cooperation with Glenn Erlandson, indeed a CVT clutching guru.
- Certified to be within OEM required manufacturing spec.
- Compression side load capabilities, heat resistance up to 300 degrees, and stretching resistance. In other words, they exceed OEM belt quality in cord strength
- GBoost Technology logo and part numbers on the belts and belt sleeves to ensure correct fitment and the quality you paid for.
- GBoost Technology drive belts are made in the USA.