- MATRYX (2021)
- AXYS SKS 146 (2019-2021)
- INDY XC/XCR/ADVENTURE/ASSAULT/VR1 129/137 (2020-2022)
- RUSH PRO-S/XCR (2019-2020)
- SWITCHBACK PRO-S/XCR/ASSAULT 144/146 (2019-2020)
- SWITCHBACK XC 146 (2022)
- AXYS SKS 146 (2018-2020)
- INDY ADVENTURE/VOYAGER (2020)
- INDY XC/XCR 129 (2019-2020)
- RUSH PRO S/X/XCR/INTL (2015-2020)
- SWITCHBACK ADVENTURE/INTL (2016-2019)
- SWITCHBACK ASSAULT / 144 (2017-2020)
- SWITCHBACK PRO-S/PRO-X/SC/XCR (2015-2020)
- TITAN SP/XC/ADVENTURE/155 (2018-2022)
- MATRYX INDY XC/VR1 129/137 (2021-2022)
- MATRYX SWITCHBACK ASSAULT 146 / XC (2021-2022)
- INDY ADVENTURE/SCR 136 (2022)
- NORDIC PRO 146 (2022)
- RMK KHAOS MATRYX SLASH 146 (2022)
- MATRYX VOYAGEUR 146 (2022)
- RMK PRO MATRYX 155 (2022)
- AXYS INDY SP/XC/XCR 129/137 (2019-2022)
- INDY VOYAGEUR/INTL 137/144 (2017-2021)
- RMK/ES (2018-2022)
- SWITCHBACK ASSAULT/SP/144 (2017-2019)
- SWITCHBACK PRO-S/ADVENTURE/XCR (2015-2021)
REPLACES OEM #’s 3211215 / 3211177 / 3211165
• Built to decrease the chances of snapping or delamination in race applications when the tendency is to land on the throttle.
• Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
• Newly released design that has a larger Kevlar cord with a custom braid design to act as a shock absorber.
• New vulcanization process to marry the layers of the belt together around the cord preventing premature separation of the layers.
• Custom blend of two premium High Modulus Compounds holding the top layers together with the cord and bottom layers like super glue!
• Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 600hp machines.
• Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
• Bottom cog uses HIGH modulus rubber compound (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
• Impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
• Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
• Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
• Kevlar cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
• Increased cord pop-out resistance.